So first of all I'll present to you a little dictionary on LoL concepts.
- ss - An abbreviation of "missing". You should text this to your teammates all the times that your opponent is missing in lane! Most of the times is a matter of life or death.
- op - "Overpowered", you use this when you think a champion it's stronger than it should be. Often misused.
- feed- When someone dies many times for a champion , for example, Varus is with a score 4 0 3 , he is being feed.
- pull/leash - When your jungler requests one it means he needs you to give the first attack on the blue buff (Ancient Golem) or on the red buff (Lizard Elder).
- nerf - A change to a champion that makes him worst.
- buff - A change to a champion that makes him better.
- GL&HF - "Good luck & Have Fun"
- mia - The same as "ss", some people like to say this instead of ss.
- gg - Good game
- gj - Good job
-Always be nice in every circumstances.
-Always buy a ward or 2 (if you are mid), 75 gold it's worth less than a kill for the enemy.
-Last hit! ( For those who are new to the game and don't know what it is, last hit is the act of giving the last hit on a minion to gain the gold he gives, attention it is just the last hit, so you don't auto attack , auto attacking will push your lane and you will be in disadvantage and a target for ganking.)
-Don't ever forget to say ss.
-When someone asks for help try to do it.
-Try to learn how to use smartcasting the sooner possible
-Learn how to play properly at least 4 roles
You shouldn't :
-Flame your teammates
-Do tower dives when you are low level, only if it is a secure kill, like I said before, play safe.
-Don't ignore when your team needs your help.
-Only stick to one role.
Well this is just a general guide with general tips, I will bring more detailed ones for you guys. Some question just leave a comment and I'll be glad to answer it.
Thanks for viewing